К основному контенту
- What do you get when you mix beauty and hotness, and then combine the two with a sexy personality? Well, YOU. Happy birthday.
- Make sure you get a birthday cake that has lots of cream topping. Later, once everyone is gone, you can smear me with the cake and lick the cream off my body. Wish you a sizzling birthday.
- For your birthday, I have been thinking of something grandiose, superb, and impressing. But anyway, I do not cost anything to think, right?
- Even though I don't see how it would be possible, I am celebrating the fact that someone even more annoying than you was not born in your place. Just Kidding, Happy Birthday!
- I'm thinking of you today, now that your birthday is here. Hope it brings joy and laughter, and happiness in the coming new year!
- Today is your birthday and this is your birthday week. I'm going to make sure every single night becomes steamy hot for you. Happy birthday honey. Be prepared for a lot of sleepless nights!
- I got you two gifts. One is under your bed and one I will be wearing tonight. Can’t wait to see you. Get back form work. I’m dying here already!
- Your body is made to be worshiped and that’s what I’m planning to do tonight… and every night. May you let me praise you. Happy birthday!
- Candles will be burning, but nothing beats my burning desire for you. Happy birthday baby.
- I don’t think I should buy any food for you birthday. We have each other to devour anyway, right? Let’s make this night the most flavorful night of all time. Happy Birthday to the most appetizing person.
- I couldn't decide which dress to wear when I treat you to a romantic dinner at home on your birthday. So I decided to wear nothing at all. After dinner, we can have each other for dessert. Happy birthday, my love
- It is such a perfect day with all the winds and lights around, with all the stars in the sky moving closer to us. All this to wish you a Happy Birthday. I am so glad that I met you in my life. I have learned so much from you, and I sincerely admire the way you fail to age even one bit every year. I wish you a very happy and memorable Birthday.
- May your day be brighten up with all the colors of life, may you get all what you truly wanted, here is wishing you a very happy birthday!
- You real birthday starts once the guests leave. By the way, new lingerie for you in the closet. Happy birthday love.
- I have prepared a list of things for tonight. So get ready it’s going to be a long night! Happy birthday.